Favourite books of 2016!
We are coming to the end of 2016 and even though we still have December left I figured it would be a busy month and I probably wouldn't be reading that many more books. You may notice a lot of these are from the zoella book club but that's because I got it and loved every single one. So here are my favourite books of this year.
1. All the bright places- Jennifer Niven.
2. Finding Audrey- Sophie kinsella.
3. We were liars- E.Lockhart.
4. Billy and me, and always with love- Giovanna Fletcher.
5. Beautiful broken things- Sara Banard.
6. Me earl and the dying girl- Jesse Andrews.
7. Paper towns- John green.
8. The catcher in the rye- J. D Salinger.
9. The pearls of being a wallflower- Stephen Chbosky.
10. The sky is everywhere- Jandy Nelson.
Those are my favourite books of this year. Let me know if you have read any and if you would like any in depth reviews of any of the books be sure to let me know.